About the GHA
Goals of the GHA
- •Record and preserve the pedigrees of Gypsy Horses, and promote ownership and enjoyment of the breed.
- •Research to verify parentage of horses submitted for registration, and safeguard this information for its members.
- •Adhere to the highest ethical standards through open communication with the membership.
- •Hold itself fully accountable to the membership and always provide financial transparency, as built into the bylaws.
- •Promote the breeding of the ideal Gypsy Horse - a colorful breed that is intelligent, versatile, willing, strong, athletic, and true to the promise of exceptional temperament.
- •Strive to exist in fellowship and cooperation with the entire Gypsy Horse community.
- •Work agreeably rather than competing with other registries and Gyspy Horse related organizations.